[squeak-dev] attaching external documentation to package

Ralph Boland rpboland at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 22:48:47 UTC 2011

I want to create some documentation for a Squeak package I am writing.
The documentation will be in the form of a Lyx file.  Since some
people are not familiar with Lyx I will also generate from Lyx the
corresponding .pdf file.  If preferred I could instead generate a
.ps, .tex, .odt, or .html file but a .pdf file seems best to me.

The question is: How do I add these files to my package?

It would be nice if Monticello allowed the attachment of additional files
when generating a .mcz file and then recognized which files were not
source and so did not attempt to load these additional files.
Of course there would also need to be a way to extract these additional
files from the .mcz file.

But of course Monticello doesn't support this at present.
So I repeat my question: How do I add these files to my package?

Regards,

Ralph Boland