[squeak-dev] MorphicToolBuilder reopen

Ralph Boland rpboland at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 22:19:44 UTC 2011

I have a browser like GUI that I build using MorphicToolBuilder.
If one of the buttons on the GUI is pressed the entire GUI is to
be redrawn with an entirely new set of submorphs.
Actually nearly all the submorphs in each version of the GUI
are the same but are repositioned and some get put in other morphs.
So I could trying just moving things but reconstructing from
scratch seems best to me.
I could of course just close the window and open
an entirely new one but I don't think that is a good solution.
If I spend enough time I can probably figure out how to do this but I am hoping
this has been done before and I can just study the code.

Can anyone point me to an example of such code?

Thanks,

Ralph Boland