[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-nice.298.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue Feb 15 22:59:37 UTC 2011

Nicolas Cellier uploaded a new version of Tools to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Tools-nice.298.mcz

Name: Tools-nice.298
Author: nice
Time: 15 February 2011, 11:59:03.132 pm
UUID: a1dbba2a-1863-43f6-bc96-0d03c0d405d6
Ancestors: Tools-nice.297

Let a Metaclass decide by herself to what category she belongs to.

=============== Diff against Tools-nice.297 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ChangeSorter>>annotationForPackageforSelector:ofClass: (in category 'annotation') -----
  annotationForPackageforSelector: aSelector ofClass: aClass
  	"Provide a line of content for an annotation pane, representing
  	information about the given selector and class"
  	"requestList"
+ 	| aCategory |
+ 	aClass ifNil: [ ^nil].
+ 	aSelector ifNotNil:
+ 		[ aCategory := aClass organization categoryOfElement: aSelector.
+ 		(aCategory notNil and: [ aCategory first = $* ])
+ 			ifTrue: [^ aCategory asString]] .
- | aCategory |
- aClass ifNil: [ ^nil] .
- aSelector ifNil: [ aClass theNonMetaClass category asString ] .
- aSelector ifNotNil: [ aCategory := aClass organization categoryOfElement: aSelector.
- (aCategory notNil and: [ aCategory first = $* ])
- 	ifTrue: [^ aCategory asString]] .

+ 	"Ok. So the selector category does not indicate our package. We defer to the class category"
+ 	^ aClass category asString.
- "Ok. So the selector catagory does not indicate our package. We defer to the class catagory"
-
- ^ aClass theNonMetaClass category asString.
  	!