[squeak-dev] Your SqueakMap Packages

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 00:16:11 UTC 2011

Hi Aaron, Ken Brown from the Squeak community has made some
enhancements to your "Script Manager" package, and would like to post
his enhancement.

I have made enhancements to SqueakMap recently that allow the
community to _append_ releases to existing packages, as long as the
package is tagged with a particular SM-Category called "Community
Supported".

I am a SqueakMap administrator, would you mind if I did that?  Your
legacy work is preserved, it cannot be removed or updated.  But Ken
would be able to add a new / enhanced version..

Thanks,
  Chris