[squeak-dev] [ANN] OSProcess and CommandShell updated on SqueakMap

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Feb 18 01:43:11 UTC 2011

I have updated the SqueakMap releases for OSProcess and CommandShell on
SqueakMap. There are new packages identified as Squeak 4.2 versions, and
also a "head" version that gets the latest from SqueakSource via update
streams. Please load the "head" version of OSProcess and CommandShell
unless you have a specific requirement for some older version, since I
try to maintain some reasonable backward compatibility on these packages.

SqueakMap has usable(?) versions of OSProcess and CommandShell going
back to 2002. For earlier versions, you need to look on the Swiki,
which was my original "home page" for this stuff. The first version
of that OSProcess page is dated 4 October 1999, which just shows how
far we have come in packaging, version control, and tools since
those days :)

Thanks to Chris for reviving SqueakMap and providing the new tools
in the image.

Dave