[squeak-dev] Google for Squeak Source Codes

Zhe-Xi Lim limzhexi at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 27 13:28:55 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am implementing a miniature version of Google to facilitate the searching
on source codes in Squeak. I had been able to construct an index which
contains all the keywords of source codes in Squeak. Next, I will develop an
algorithm to improve the efficiency to search all these keywords in the
index and then a simple search UI will be there to provide code searching
facility to all Squeak users.

Thanks.

Regards,
Zhe Xi