[squeak-dev] SUnit's #classNamesNotUnderTest

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Mon Feb 28 22:53:31 UTC 2011

SUnit's coverage analysis shows less that 100% for my Zippers project,
because it includes test fixtures - utility methods for my test cases.

So I thought there might be some way of removing the coverage for
certain classes. I stumbled across
TestRunner>>excludeClassesNotUnderTestFrom: which claims that if I add a
class-side method #classNamesNotUnderTest I can mark certain classes as
not being interesting.

However, if I do so (in particular, the method returns #(MyClass) ), I
get an MNU - ClassCategoryReader(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #do: -
because MyClass methods doesn't return a collection.

Playing around a bit tells me that if I replace "class methods do:" with
"class methodsDo:" things work just great.

How best to proceed?

frank