[squeak-dev] Re: new Cog VMs

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 20:38:41 UTC 2011

Hi All,

   there are new versions of both the SimpleStackBasedCogit and the
StackToRegisterMappingCogit Cog VMs in
VM.r2337/<http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/VM.r2337/>
 & VM.r2338/ <http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/VM.r2338/> respectively.
 These contain fixes for another bad pc mapping bug that could cause hard
crashes when jitting on a backward branch in a looping interpreted method.
 If you're trying to reproduce Cog crashes please upgrade to one of tthese
two VMs.

TIA
and happy new 2011, P.S.  according to an FBF
RT @dpp RT @giuliodeluise 2011 is a prime number & the sum of 11 consecutive
prime numbers: 2011=157+163+167+173+179+181+191+193+197+199+211

Eliot