[squeak-dev] Alternative icons for Squeak menus

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 21:27:28 UTC 2011

I like when Squeak upgrades its look.  These look pretty good.  But we
also need a replacement for the push-pin (on the upper-right of
menus), since that one has the "cartoon" look of the old icons.

Also, it looks like the icons in the TheWorldMainDockingBar's menu are
not all consistent with the World menu.  e.g., "Save Image" should
match "save" in the World menu.

Thanks for doing this!
  Chris