[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] new Cog VMs

Casimiro de Almeida Barreto casimiro.barreto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 00:23:41 UTC 2011

Em 02-01-2011 21:15, Eliot Miranda escreveu:
> Hi Martin, Hi All,
Ok,

Today I downloaded new version of cog (svn) & compiled. Crashes are fixed.

unixbuild fails to install automatically (make install). Somewhere it
execs squeak.sh which fails (no imaqe & no sources) & then the rest of
installation process must be done by hand (make install-plugins; make
install-doc; cp inisqueak squeak <cogsrc>/bin etc...).

Regards,

CdAB