[squeak-dev] Is there a Morphic Tutorial showing a complex model?

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Mon Jan 3 20:58:05 UTC 2011

I'd like to see something done *well* (i.e. beautiful OOP) in Morphic.  All
the tutorials I've seen are simple games, or with very simple models (e.g. a
ClockMorph that just queries a time and updates).  Ideally, it'd be like
Seaside's todo list example, where a user could add to (e.g. new task) and
change (e.g. change task due date) the model, but in Morphic.

Thanks.
Sean