[Vm-dev] VM Benchmarks (Was: Re: [squeak-dev] [4.2] - VM <-> image release coordination)

Stefan Marr squeak at stefan-marr.de
Tue Jan 4 19:00:57 UTC 2011

Hi Igor:

On 04 Jan 2011, at 19:41, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> i proposing to collect and put existing benchmarks into VMMaker repository.

Would be great if they would be kept somewhere not to VM specific.
I also have always the need for a good set of maintained benchmarks for the RoarVM.

In case someone is interested, the parallel versions of testCompiler, tinyBenchmarks, and the integer bucket sort from the NAS Parallel benchmarks should be somewhere on my hard disk.

Best regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr