[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tests-cmm.106.mcz

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Wed Jan 5 10:30:06 UTC 2011

Yes, there seems to have gone something wrong. Tests-bp.99 only changed 8 methods in PackageDependencyTest. And it breaks PackageDependencyTest for trunk images unless you have done an aggressive #cleanUp: before. See my recent e-mail:
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2011-January/156359.html

Cheers,
Bernhard