[squeak-dev] Alternative icons for Squeak menus

Nikolay Suslov nsuslovi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 14:55:34 UTC 2011

Hello,

What is about changing Squeak icons by using "Skin logic" model, when
somebody could choose the comfortable UI icons theme.. (Classic Squeak,
Cartoon, Tango, etc.) ?
Cold, blue Tango icons are good, but as for me, the default Squeak icons are
looking really brighter and thus more alive )

Regards,
Nikolay