[squeak-dev] The Trunk: KernelTests-cmm.173.mcz

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 20:30:27 UTC 2011

> Sorry for ranting, but don't we have the Inbox for such experiment?

I wasn't "experimenting" I was fixing.  The Inbox is only useful for
testing changes to Squeak.  I was trying to get the trunk _itself_
back on course after we decided to backout the FloatMathPlugin chnages
from 4.2.

But yes, it is a fine time for us to remember the purpose of the
Inbox.  Thanks for that, apology accepted.

 - Chris