[squeak-dev] Re: How to fix all package dependency tests in trunk

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Jan 8 13:47:22 UTC 2011

One small comment on this: The purpose of PackageDependencyTest is to
document dependencies. If we find that new dependencies are reasonable,
we should add the dependency to the test instead of having to stand on
our heads trying to avoid the dependency.

I'm not saying that you stood on your head here, just that we should
evaluate new dependencies to decide whether to avoid the dependency or
whether to simply document it.

Cheers,
   - Andreas