[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sat Jan 8 23:55:04 UTC 2011

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2011-January/004107.html

Name: System-dtl.408
Ancestors: System-mtf.407

Help system and books are unloadable, include them in SmalltalkImage>>unloadAllKnownPackages

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2011-January/004108.html

Name: Tests-ar.108
Ancestors: Tests-ul.107

Add a test documenting an issue with nested exception handlers.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2011-January/004109.html

Name: Graphics-cmm.174
Ancestors: Graphics-bp.173

Merged Graphics-bp.173 without dropping the postscript.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2011-January/004110.html

Name: Monticello-bp.416
Ancestors: Monticello-ar.415

- move flushObsolotePackageInfos and cleanUp: from MCPackageManager to its subclass MCWorkingCopy to avoid losing all PackageInfos during aggressive clean up

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2011-January/004111.html

Name: Morphic-cmm.510
Ancestors: Morphic-bp.509

*** Please load Graphics-cmm.174 first.  ***

- Merged Morphic-bp.509.
- Copied release notes to Welcome workspace.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2011-January/004112.html

Name: Tools-cmm.289
Ancestors: Tools-mtf.288

DependencyBrowser should be accessible from the open menu.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2011-January/004113.html

Name: ReleaseBuilder-cmm.53
Ancestors: ReleaseBuilder-cmm.52

- Allow DependencyBrowser to be accessible from the open menu.
- Lance the warts!  Show splitter handles will now be disabled by default.  This improves aesthetics by cleaning up the look, while also being more friendly by not requiring the user to aim into a very small area just to drag something that should be draggable anywhere.
	It's also more consistent with outer window edges, and just simpler, since we don't have yet another object with its own color, border, and code to support it, etc.  I hope we can deprecate this altogether in 4.3.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2011-January/004114.html

Name: System-bp.408
Ancestors: System-mtf.407

- rebuild Menus after changing window colors to show correct colors in the Tools menu
- fix typo in comment of installPastelWindowColors
- fix bug in noviceModeSettingChanged

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2011-January/004115.html

Name: PackageInfo-Base-bp.47
Ancestors: PackageInfo-Base-ul.45

- preamble to delete the obsolete PackageInfos named 'PackageInfo' (superseded by 'PackageInfo-Base'), 'ToolBuilder' (superseded by 'ToolBuilder-Kernel'), and 'Morphic-TrueType' (just a subset of 'Morphic'), just enough to fix the package dependency tests which fail due to obsolete PackageInfos

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2011-January/004116.html

Name: PackageInfo-Base-bp.45
Ancestors: PackageInfo-Base-eem.44

fixed category for PackageInfo>>name

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2011-January/004117.html

Name: PackageInfo-Base-cmm.48
Ancestors: PackageInfo-Base-bp.47

Fixed category for PackageInfo>>name without truncating original accounting info.