[squeak-dev] Re: Where is SqueakMap server

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 17:53:28 UTC 2011

http://www.smalltalktelevision.com/SMServer.zip

Here's a copy of what I've got. It works with HttpView2. There may be a
few non-essential classes missing...stuff deeper into the hierarchy of
the site. With HV2, the homepage at SMSqueakMapView>>default should
appear quite readily.

I have the .st files, but I can't recall exactly how I got them. I'm
pretty sure I pulled them out of an image that was extremely
recalcitrant in permitting me to do so. I'll try to recall where that was.

Chris