Reg. SimpleMorphic integration (wasRe: [squeak-dev] Re: Is there a Morphic Tutorial showing a complex model?)

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Jan 10 12:48:34 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

Casey Ransberger wrote:
> Squeak has a lot of UI surface that would need to be ported, I think. I don't know how much, if any, of that is handled by Juan's SimpleMorphic package.
>
> Juan? Care to chime in?

Yes, Cuis is great :) . I recommend everybody to take a look at
www.jvuletich.org/Cuis/Index.html , download it, and use it.

As I say in the web page, I'm not caring too much about compatibility,
but about simpler and better code. Porting Squeak code to Cuis is rather
simple. Some things in the UI would need to be tweaked, obviously. What
else can I say? Well... please, go to the Cuis web page, read it, use
it. I'll be happy to answer questions.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich