[squeak-dev] Where is SqueakMap server

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Mon Jan 10 14:25:11 UTC 2011

Hi all!

Just wanted to say that I have very little time to scan squeak-dev these
days but I am definitely still here and actually coding in Squeak these
days (yay!).

About getting source for SM, best route might be to grab the image from
the server and just fileout from there. I do have sources but I would
probably still need to cross check with the server to be sure it is
actually what is "running".

regards, Göran

PS. CC me privately if you want me to answer anything :)