[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Graphics-cmm.174.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 16:45:27 UTC 2011

I did not allow the versioned package to have the postscript removed.
But I've been noticing in my WorkingCopy's... when clicking the
"Changes" button on a dirty package in the MC browser, LATELY, that
often only the preamble or postscript has been removed...  Was just
wondering whether anyone has been seeing that behavior.

I also notice some of the MC tests are failing but I don't know yet if
that's related.

I'll study MC's model and see if I can find anything..