[squeak-dev] Re: calling a external executable

arunabh2k arunabh.trivedi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 12:48:06 UTC 2011

Thanks Dave, I tried looking out for OSProcess and CommandShell.
I would like to tell the precise requirement which I am trying to do, I am
developing this for windows and using scratch.
I have to call an external executable once the scratch programming is over.
As scratch is developed using squeak I thought to ask the question over here
too.
I tried installing commandShell in scratch source opened in squeak.exe but
didn't got any option to do so.

Is this the right approach I am following ?

Thanks,
Arunabh