[squeak-dev] Why reload an MC package do I get "The markup snapshot was not loaded"?

Enrico Spinielli enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 11 14:05:34 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I reloaded some packages  in Monticello Browser (even not marked
changed) and I get
"The markup snapshot was not loaded"

I tried to investigate into the image and found the string in
   CtMcVersion>>load
   CtMcVersion>>merge
These are from CodeTalk framework.
But the action above was shown while using directly Monticello Browser...

Any helps (what is a markup snapshot, what is wrong in my image?) is welcome.

Thanks a lot in advance
Bye
Enrico
--
Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick