[squeak-dev] Why reload an MC package do I get "The markup snapshot was not loaded"?

Steinert, Bastian Bastian.Steinert at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Jan 12 14:43:23 UTC 2011

Hi Enrico,

let's call it a bug.

CodeTalk hooks into Monticello so that annotations (markup)
can be saved to a repository and retrieved from it
(along with your regular source code).

The observed message tells you that an error occurred
when CodeTalk tried to retrieve the markup/annotations.

However, having no markup in the repository is handled as an error.

This will be fixed in the near future.

Regards,
Bastian