AW: [Squeak@HPI] [squeak-dev] Why reload an MC package do I get "The markup snapshot was not loaded"?

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Jan 12 15:41:36 UTC 2011

Hi.

Actually, this is only a debug message that should be removed. =)

CodeTalk, i.e. CT-Monticello, was designed to support MCZ-Files with or without a "markups.bin" inside. This allows using other MCZ-files that were not created using CodeTalk. If no "markups.bin" can be found, this messages appears.

So this message may be kind of annoying but does not indicate an unexpected situation. It's just for information purposes.

We should remove that in the next CodeTalk release.

Bye,
Marcel Taeumel