[squeak-dev] [Cuis][Ann] Cuis 3.0 is available

Denis Kudriashov dionisiydk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 07:49:05 UTC 2011

Hello, Juan.

Can you tell more about anti aliasing and gradient changes?
Do you mean that with this version every Morph can be rendered with anti
aliasing?

I can't found morph corner style (in Squeak/Pharo it is #cornerStyle: method
of Morph). How I can set rounding corners of my morph? Can it be anti
aliased?

I look at EllipseMorph. It is not anti aliased. Is it difficult to change
it?

Best regards,
Denis