[squeak-dev] Re: TextMorph behavior

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 16:14:07 UTC 2011

TextMorph is a very generic widget,so I can see the need to maintain
the existing functionality, however I think it would be a nice option
/ preference.  One thing I always wanted to improve on was the way it
automatically resizes; instead of just one-pixel at a time, to be able
to "zoom" more quickly to the optimal size.  However, my attempts to
do so invariably caused an oscillation between "too small" and "too
large".

 - Chris