[squeak-dev] Xtreams up to date

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 06:25:15 UTC 2011

On 1/11/11 10:08 PM, "mkobetic at gmail.com" <mkobetic at gmail.com> wrote:

> * there is now a Gofer expression on the project page
> (http://www.squeaksource.com/Xtreams.html) to help people loading it, it
> shouldn't be hard to keep it up to date it shouldn't change very much

Martin:

I have a long chat with you in Smalltaks2010 and see several guys is working
on this .

I have some time now and want to have ALL you show us in FunSqueak.

My first question  trying the script

On the loading 'Compiling Xtreams-Support-MartinKobetic.6' debug show and
say

EVPNothing more expected ->_get_digestbyname: id
    <cdecl: EVP_MD * 'EVP_get_digestbyname' (char *) module: 'libcrypto'>
    ^self externalCallFailed

I was on Mac and use the Squeak 5.8b4 Cog Vm of John.

Very thanks in advance.

Edgar