FunSqueakCog4.2-10914-alpha (was Re: [squeak-dev] Xtreams up to date)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 09:06:46 UTC 2011

On 1/21/11 1:22 PM, "Hannes Hirzel" <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/12/11, mkobetic at gmail.com <mkobetic at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hope it's OK to cross-post this, I figured there might be interested people
>> on both sides.
>
> Thank you Martin for this update and making it available on Squeak as well.

>> * there is now a Gofer expression on the project page
>> (http://www.squeaksource.com/Xtreams.html) to help people loading it, it
>> shouldn't be hard to keep it up to date it shouldn't change very much
>>

> How do I load it in the most recent Squeak 4.2 as there is no Gofer class?
>
> Regards
> Hannes

I working in the back with Martin  and the still not announced
FunSqueakCog4.2-10914-alpha.image (in the ftp /Experiments) have Xtreams
with one example , the Morse one Martin show us in Smalltalks 2010.
FFI support is on it
Also have Aida 6.2 loaded and working withe his console thanks German
Arduino.

Why I do not announce ?

Because still the Collections of Levente fix do not load with updates , the
one i put is manual work around.

Also I want Illiad and yesterday Janko give me a valuable clue , Aida and
Illiad have incompatible Swazoo versions.

Edgar

P.S. Sad I learn PharoCore 1.3 is some steps in front of us...