[squeak-dev] Stdio updates

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Jan 24 05:52:54 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 04:23:13AM +0100, Levente Uzonyi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the stdio updates are finally in the Inbox. You can use this script to
> load it to your updated Trunk image for testing:
>
> Installer squeak
> 	project: 'inbox';
> 	install: 'Multilingual-ul.133';
> 	install: 'Files-ul.96';
> 	install: 'Files-ul.97'
>
> Please review and/or test this code, because I'd like Squeak 4.2 to be
> released with these changes.

I have not really tested, but the changes look reasonable. Multilingual-ul.133
appears to include some unrelated changes from inbox/Multilingual-sn.131, I'm
not sure if this is intentional. A lot of methods are touched by this set of
changes, so if we are freezing features for the 4.2 release it may be more
appropriate to defer these changes for the update stream after the release.

Dave