[squeak-dev] Re: Error: Instances of StrikeFont are not indexable

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 02:18:00 UTC 2011

Does anyone know how to fix this?  The suspect we have at this point
is LocaleTest>>#testLocaleChanged, which loads a Japanese file from...
somewhere which I can't tell, except there seems to be a problem with
the ReferenceStream that causes it to try to, when constructing a
StrikeFont, try to set beyond its 19th instance-variable..

Perhaps the class-structure changed, and/or the 'ja' file needs updating?

It would be nice not to have the debugger appear in a new 4.2 release
from running tests, and also a concern if there would be a problem
with the Japanese Locale, of course.

Thanks,
  Chris