[squeak-dev] [ANN] Aida 6.3 Holiday Edition, first beta

David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Wed Jul 13 14:11:51 UTC 2011

On Jul 12, 2011, at 1:38 PM, Janko Mivšek wrote:

> Dear Smalltalkers,
>
> No holidays for Aida! Too many happenings on the web front and we are
> busy to up-to-date support the new HTML5 features in pure Smalltalk
> spirit: with simplicity, elegance and consistence in mind.
>
> Don't believe? Try it by downloading one-click Pharo image from:
>
> 	http://www.aidaweb.si/download.

Cool stuff, I'm very curious about Aida but mostly related to AJAX-y and client-side stuff.  The current one click Pharo version doesn't seem to have working AJAX (clicking on the "click me to update" anchor does nothing in the AJAX demo, for example).  A few weeks ago I tried under VisualWorks, same problem.  Is this a known problem?

David