[squeak-dev] Re: Request for adive on Profile

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Sat Jul 23 07:28:00 UTC 2011

Hello,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

The profile is complete, at least how it was given back to me.
Now I remember I struggled for a several seconds to stop the profiling
(i.e. moving the mouse cursor on the top of the screen area, it was not
obvious with the iPad ;). Can it explains the only 21% ?

Regarding the screenshot, obviously I can't do it differently, at least
with the image I was using. I hope I can find another solution but not
right now.

Thanks

Hilaire

--