[fonc] Re: [squeak-dev] [ANN] Alan Kay to talk about "Next steps for qualitatively improving programming" at HPI in Potsdam

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 21:10:38 UTC 2011

Drat. Tried to convert this, but I just get a dialog that says "convert only
works from a local file." I don't see an option to pull the actual video
file down, and IIRC .ram files are like trackers that point at a stream
rather than being the actual video data? I have a feeling that the reason
I'm unable to do this is by design, but I'm not certain.

--
Casey Ransberger