[squeak-dev] Re: bookmorph and ftp, anybody have this working?

Gary Dunn garydunnhi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 17:30:12 UTC 2011

The basic Squeak FTP code works. I entered these lines in a workspace, "do
it" to each, and got a listing of my home account at my ISP. Now I suspect
the issue is with how the ftp:// line is being parsed.

I used ftp://knowtree@leahi.aloha.com/chalkdustbooks/MyBook1.sp for my book,
in place of my iMac, and got the same error. And yes, I previously created
that folder and it shows in the listing returned by this code.

leahi := ServerDirectory new.

leahi server: 'leahi.aloha.com'

leahi user: 'knowtree'

leahi password: 'MyActualPassword'