[squeak-dev] Re: [Vm-dev] CameraPlugin for VM

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Jul 29 23:01:40 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 10:18:51AM +0200, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> Hi VM developers (CC Squeak and Pharo list),
>
> anyone know about the state of integrating
> the camera plugin from scratch into the Squeak VM sources.
> Last discussion I know of is at:
>
> http://forum.world.st/Camera-plugins-was-Re-Video-Media-in-Squeak-td2020502.html
>
> Any news on this or any progress? Are there plans to integrate
> the plugin into Cog as well?

This issue has been entered as Mantis 7654: "Add Scratch plugins CameraPlugin
and ScratchPlugin to standard VMs".
  <http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7654>

MIT licensed sources for CameraPlugin, provided by the Scratch development
team last year (hence not necessarily fully up to date), are attached to
the Mantis report.

My understanding is that the ScratchPlugin is available under the same
terms (MIT licensed), although I do not have access to the source
at this time.

Dave