[squeak-dev] smalltalk evolution

Kamil Tomsik info at tomsik.cz
Wed Jun 1 09:19:20 UTC 2011

yes, sorry for that - every time I see binary message (<~, and even <=) I
start wondering about
& searching for what does it mean.

which is exact opposite of what I want to do. code (action) should express
what will happen.
I don't want to be extra curious about details - if codes says it will
work, I trust it.

refactoring note - your class should not depend on return value, but
rather on double-dispatch
(allowing you to extend what can be dropped to GenericInputMorph even
without touching it)
so test for isNil is IMHO wrong way of doing it as well as need for <~
special operator.

Best,
Kamil