[squeak-dev] Re: You said you'd get back to me

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Wed Jun 1 11:39:30 UTC 2011

Dear Casey

I'm sorry but I will want to reply to this kind of mails. I put the board of ESUG on CC because they are involved and concerned by possible bad press
about them in your wordings and also the responsible of the INRIA servers. Now this is your choice to send that email exchange to public mailing-lists and
this is ok for me but you should not have. I was quite polite and you quite aggressive without a real reason. Sorry I do not have time for this kind of game.
Now do 5% of what I have done for Smalltalk and come to talk to me again.
I do not have the time to list all the actions I have done for Squeak in the past but feel free to ignore that - history is always
the topic dictatures are changing first :)

Stef