[squeak-dev] Re: Testing Seaside in Squeak4.3alpha-11321

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Fri Jun 3 07:07:55 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2 Jun 2011, Chris Muller wrote:

> Extending the System workspace is obsolete and will be removed soon.
> You may load Seaside from SqueakMap.

That doesn't solve this problem. The loader script on SqueakMap uses
an unspecified version of ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser. This shouldn't
really be a problem, but the version where I fixed the Squeak (and some
Pharo) part of it was simply ignored by others (Pharo devs). So loading
the newest version of ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser via Installer won't
work for Squeak. Other than that, the configuration is still loading the
same old mczs, which don't include the fix for the button bar.

Levente