[squeak-dev] Re: Box admin stuff

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sun Jun 12 23:14:10 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Göran" == Göran Krampe <goran at krampe.se> writes:

Göran> And yes, if I am not mistaken Randal did say he was starting a
Göran> migration of the box to a virtual one at some other ISP - not
Göran> sure how that went.

See the past week's board meeting minutes.

Basically, I'm looking for tuits to prove proof-of-concept that we can
host under freebsd and also are grabbing all the relevant bits from the
old box.  In theory, both are sensible, but in practice, my time hasn't
been free enough to do this.