[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak4.3alpha-11476.zip on his place

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 09:34:16 UTC 2011

Thank you Edgar for doing an alpha release again (on MSWindows, i.e.
without the Mac files).

===Regarding the history of the methods. ===

For an alpha version it is important to have them because this makes
code inspection possible (= a testing method).

Somebody might have changed something but the actual outcome is not
better than before. Or the previous version method might still contain
something important.

Earlier versions of methods allow to trace what has happened in case
of necessity.

Another issue of course is that the test coverage is low. We might
consider adding more tests by taking them from Pharo.

--Hannes