[squeak-dev] Cmd-h on Mac OS X?

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Fri Jun 17 19:35:44 UTC 2011

At Fri, 17 Jun 2011 11:41:40 -0700,
Casey Ransberger wrote:

> How? I'm confused by the fact that Cog wants to quit when I do cmd-q, instead of trying to autocomplete what I'm typing. I've not yet figured out how keyboard shortcuts are managed, which is driving me somewhat nuts. I'd rather it did *nothing* than pop an unexpected dialog wherein clicking the wrong thing can cause me to lose work...

  0. Make sure you are running on Mac OS X.

  1. Make sure that when your VM is running, items such as "Undo" and
     "Clear" are grayed out.

  (The interface I'm using is in Japanese, so translation may vary in
  the following.)

  2. From System Preference -> Keyboard and then choose "Keyboard
     Shortcut" tab.

  3. "+" to add a new shortcut.

  4. Choose "other" from Application drop down and nagivate to your
     VM.

  5. type Undo to Menu Title.

  6. Click on the field below and hit Cmd-q.

  7  Click "Add".

-- Yoshiki