[squeak-dev] IWST 2011 Deadline extension

Alain Plantec alain.plantec at univ-brest.fr
Fri Jun 17 19:36:03 UTC 2011

Dear all,

Please notice that the IWST 2011 deadline has been extended to Monday
June 27, 2011.

Loïc Lagadec & Alain Plantec
IWST 2011 Program chairs

IWST @ ESUG 2011
International Workshop on Smalltalk Technologies
ACM In-Cooperation

August 23th, 2011

Edinburgh, Scotland
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011/International-Workshop-on-Smalltalk-Technologies

Authors of the best accepted papers will be invited to submit extended
versions of their papers for publication in a special issue of
'Software: Practice and
Experience'

ESUG 2011 Smalltalk joint event

  IMPORTANT DATES

    * Submission deadline: June 27, 2011 EXTENDED
    * Notification deadline: July 15, 2011

  GOALS AND SCOPE

The goals of the workshop is to create a forum
around advances or experience in Smalltalk and to trigger discussions
and exchanges of ideas. Participants are invited to submit short and
not-so short research articles. We will not enforce any length
restriction. However we expect papers of two kinds:

    * Short position papers describing emerging ideas.
    * Long research papers with deeper description of experiments and of
      research results.

  TOPICS

We welcome contributions on all aspects, theoretical as well as
practical, of Smalltalk related topics such as:

    * Aspect-oriented programming,
    * Meta-programming and Meta-modeling,
    * Frameworks,
    * Interaction with other languages,
    * Implementation, new dialects or languages implemented in Smalltalk,
    * Tools,
    * Design patterns,
    * Experience reports

  PUBLICATION

Both submissions and final papers must be prepared using the ACM SIGPLAN
10 point format. Templates for Word and LaTeX are available at
http://www.acm.org/sigs/sigplan/authorInformation.htm; this site also
contains links to useful informations on how to write effective
submissions.