[squeak-dev] [CI] I'll come in again.

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 21:37:48 UTC 2011

Frank! Welcome aboard.

I note: in an ideal world, we would have a variety of hosts systems running the tests. But this will be expensive.

I'd like to find the best single free configuration, and I think FreeBSD (or a variant) would be a good choice, simply for the legendary stability of the this system, and its wealth of well-written documentation.

In any event, I believe that the choice of host system is perpendicular to the cause. Jenkins will run anywhere. I'd like to avoid getting bogged down in such details, but I'd also prefer to avoid doing this twice in the same year.

If I may ask, what is your motivation for seeking a 64-bit host?