[squeak-dev] [CI] I'll come in again.

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Jun 22 22:36:44 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Randal" == Randal L Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com> writes:

>>>>> "Casey" == Casey Ransberger <casey.obrien.r at gmail.com> writes:
Casey> Randal, what's your opinion: should we get started on one of
Casey> these BSD boxes, or should we drop in on existing infrastructure,
Casey> and then repeat the effort when the BSD hosts become generally
Casey> available?  I'll stick it through either way, but I'm looking to
Casey> build consensus on what the right course of action is.

Randal> The FreeBSD ports is a superset of just about everything else, so it
Randal> won't matter much. Just a matter of typing the right "portmaster"
Randal> commands.

Oh, even simpler, see
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/FreeBSD

I don't see a Jenkins port just yet, but they haven't diverged far so it
shouldn't be hard to bring up.