[squeak-dev] Re: Mac VM hanging

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Mon Jun 27 10:19:59 UTC 2011

David,

The code runs to completion in six minutes in this case, but when I put it
in a MessageTally it hangs the VM after a while. Doesn't appear to be a
simple case of not enough memory, although, from the Activity Monitor
samples, it does appear to be concerned with memory in some fashion. I'm
working on pruning down a snippet.

Cheers,
Bob