[Esug-list] [squeak-dev] [ANN] ESUG supports once againSqueakDBX

Carlos Crosetti carlos.crosetti at mostar.com.ar
Sat Mar 5 01:47:44 UTC 2011

My 10 cents to the SqueakDBX list of actions......

Long time ago, when I learnt about the VW UI Builder, I attempted to run an existing sample code that was basically a dataset widget browsing a collection of objects, and then I wrote some code to make them persistent using ObjectLens and Oracle.

Later on time, I would say 12+ years later, I learnt about GLORP and wrote a morphic-based dialog to do the most simple CRUD model to teach myself persisting objects into PostgreSQL using Glorp and a GUI.

My suggestion to the SqueakDBX team is to incllude a working sample but this time based on the Morphic UI Designer.