[squeak-dev] [Ann] Cuis 3.1 is available

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sat Mar 5 13:44:48 UTC 2011

Hi Juan,

JV> But please, do download the system, play with it, and experiment with
JV> this (and anything else) inside the system. I want more users, even if
JV> occasional. And please do comment on your experience.

for some reason I benchmarked creating, hiding, showing and deleting
10.000 EllipseMorphs over several Images and VM's. Cuis performed best
especially in using least CPU with many Morphs on screen.

Details at the bottom of:
http://openinworld.com/2011/03/morphic-performance-testing/morphicperftest01-2/#comment-2

I liked Cuis a lot! My way of developing heavily depends on Projects
which I didn't find.

Cheers,

Herbert