[squeak-dev] Trunk update issues [was: The Trunk: ToolBuilder-Morphic-dtl.72.mcz]

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Mar 5 17:22:59 UTC 2011

I may have caused problems in the trunk update stream that could effect
people who have done updates in the last day. If you have a recently
updated image and run into problems with further updates, here is what
to do:

Open a Monticello browser on the trunk repository. Manually load the
following three packages:

  ToolBuilder-Kernel-dtl.45
  ToolBuilder-MVC-dtl.25
  ToolBuilder-Morphic-dtl.73

After loading these three, open a class browser on class ToolBuilder,
and inspect class variable 'Default'. It should be set to nil. If this
is not the case, manually set it to nil by evaluating 'Default := nil'
in the class browser.

This reverts some changes that are required for SimpleMorphic projects
(in the inbox), so I will resubmit those changes when I am confident
that they do not cause further issues.

Apologies to anyone who may have been effected by this.

Dave