[squeak-dev] The Trunk: ToolBuilder-Kernel-dtl.46.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Mar 8 01:24:37 UTC 2011

This is a re-issue of the ToolBuilder changes that I botched last
weekend, hopefully without problems this time.

It should load cleanly now, but in the event of problems on the
update, please accept merges, then manually check to ensure that
your image matches the following version levels from the trunk
repository:

  ToolBuilder-Kernel-dtl.46
  ToolBuilder-Morphic-dtl.74
  ToolBuilder-MVC-dtl.26